The population health model developed by the University of Wisconsin for the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation asserts that clinical care contributes to only 20% to overall health outcomes. The health model attributes the remaining 80% of factors as social and.more
Monthly Archives: October 2013
Medical treatments are based on the general population and success treating people with similar symptoms. It may be hard to imagine the entire field of medical science orientated to you, or what is called personalized medicine. Last week, there were.more
Super-Utilizers “Frequent Flyers” will drive healthcare improvement for all of us.Dr. Jeffrey Brenner is a family doctor in an impoverished area of Camden. The area has one of the highest crime rates in the country. His practice is not what.
Page 1 of 212